- Canter Safari Booking Opens 45 days advance basis.
- Canter Safari is possible morning and evening timings only.
- Morning Time: 6:0 Am to 11:30 Am and Evening Time: 12:00 to 5:30 pm.
- Please keep your mentioned ID details with yourself during your canter safari tour. It will be checked at the entrance gate.
- Canter Safari is possible only in Dhikala Zone of Corbett Park.
PROHIBITIONS IN DHIKALA ZONE :
As the entire periphery of the Jim Corbett National Park; falls under a restricted and protected area, so official permission is required to visit the core area of the tiger territory. There are two kinds of official permits issued by the government for entering into any safari zone of the park. Day visit permit (for jeep/canter safari) and Permits for night stay inside the Government forest lodges The day visit permits are required by Indian nationals as well as foreigners for entering into any tourism zone in Corbett National Park.
Accommodation inside the park is possible after obtaining a night stay permits that are issued by issuing authorities of Government officials. Visitors can make a booking for 01 night and maximum for 03 nights only.