Best Safari Zone in Jim Corbett National Park
Best Safari Zone Bijrani - The entry into Bijrani Safari Zone is through Amdanda Gate . On entering this Safari Zone on your Jeep Safari you will come across Lush Sal forests, huge grasslands, and various others diversified flora species. Bijrani Safari Zone is just 1 kilometers away from Ramnagar and is inhabited by wild animals like elephants, Monkeys, Tigers, Chital and Deer. The best time to visit is from Mid October to June End.
Best Safari Zone Jhirna - At a distance of 16 kilometers from Ramnagar, Jhirna is an important Safari Zone in Jim Corbett National Park. Jhirna is more popular for spotting wildlife beasts like wild bear. Well, you are safe on the Jeep Safari in Corbett but it is better to be prepared for an encounter with enormous bear that could appear from nowhere.
Best Safari Zone Dhela - Sprawling over 1173 hectares, Dhela Zone is the sixth eco-tourism zone of Jim Corbett National Park that was brought on India tourism map in 2014. The zone is 20 kilometers from the Ramnagar, right beside the Jhirna safari zone of Jim Corbett National Park. Here, you can find mixed forest such as Saal, Rohini, Haldu, Bahera, Kusum vegetation, which makes it ideal for birdwatching tour in Jim Corbett Park. Along with abundant flora and bird population, Dhela Zone has a good population of tigers, bears, elephants and leopards. For safari, there are overall two trails giving tourists an opportunity to stroll around three to four km in the wild. On an average, 180 tourists - 90 each in the morning and the evening shifts - will be allowed to visit the Dhela zone every day. If you're mesmerized by the beauty of the place then you can stay at the Dhela Forest Lodge. The main attraction of the zone is Laldhang, a grassland where one can spot wild pigs.
Best Safari Zone Durga Devi - The best time to visit this Safari Zone is from Mid November to June End, Durga Devi Zone is the best place for those who love bird watching. From Grey Headed Fishing Eagle, Black Chinned Yuhina, Maroon Orile, and Long Tailed Broadbill, you can watch it all. Besides this, it is the very zone in Corbett where the endangered Mahsheer fish come for breeding. There is no way other than enjoying this zone on Jeep Safari.
Best Safari Zone Teda Gate, Pawalgarh - Famous for its temple and various avifauna species, Sitabani Zone is a buffer forest area and does not fall under the Corbett Tiger Reserve. Sitabani is more of a safe zone which is not inhabited by many wild animals but one can enjoy great birding experience here. Besides, you don’t need any prior permission to enjoy jeep Safari in Jim Corbett Sitabani Zone.
Best Safari Zone Dhikala - In the largest and most popular zone of Jim Corbett National Park, you enjoy great comfortable stays in forest lodges of Dhikala. This zone allows you to closely experience the wildlife by staying inside the National Park amid the wilderness. Home to most exotic fauna species naming Royal Bengal Tigers, Tuskers Elephants, Deer, Chita, Spotted Deer, Vulture, Teal, Dove, Crocodile, Cobra etc. So, don’t wait to experience the best of wilderness, book online Jeep Safari in Jim Corbett and get started.
Procedure To Book Online Jeep Safari In Jim Corbett
For booking Jeep Safari in Jim Corbett, following information needs to be provided in advance:
- Visitor’s full name with age and sex as printed on their identity proof.
- Identity proof of every visitor with confirmatory amount
- Preferred traveling time & Safari schedule (Morning 5:45 am to 9:15 am /Afternoon 3:00 pm to 6:15 pm)
- Particular ID card number( Voter Id, Aaadhar Card Number, Driving license Number)
- Full advance amount to be paid before Safari
- No money back on online permits if permit is once booked or confirmed
- Kindly carry the similar ID card presented during the online booking
- Kindly book 45 days in advance of your Safari
- Foreigners must book 90 days in advance
- Foreign Tourist must provide with Passport details for making any booking
- Safari permit can be issued on first come first serve basis (subject to availability)
Important Information For Guests To Book Online Jeep Safari In Jim Corbett
- Visitors must obtain the permits for entering the Safari Zone. Permits can be issued online (by providing above mentioned documents)
- It must be noted that the in-permit to the Jim Corbett National Park is provisional and can be changed or canceled without any prior intimation
- The order of Corbett Tiger Reserve Director will be final in this regard
- In-permit is non transferable once issued on one’s name
- Officially registered guides will join you in your excursions, Change of the guide or naturalist will not be entertained
- Entry to National Park is prohibited after sunset
- Day visit to Dhikala Zone is not sanctioned except for the tourists staying inside the forest resorts
- Getting down from the vehicle or running away from it is strictly prohibited when on Jeep Safari in Corbett.
- Do not carry any pets along to Corbett Tiger Reserve Tour
- All visitors to Corbett Tiger Reserve must adhere to the rules and regulations of wildlife protection act.